Thursday, August 28, 2008

Replaced?

Janu: "Spike I've got to tell you something."
Spike: "Piss off! I'm not speaking to you."

Janu: "You'll want to here this."
Spike: "I doubt it, but go ahead."

Janu: "There is an army of men living with Jinx!"
Spike: "You're pulling my leg!"


Janu: "Oh it's true alright! Go check her blog."
Spike: "THIS IS SERIOUS! You gotta help me!"


Janu: "I'll pray for you! Now go in peace my son."

Spike: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Spike: "Oh Jinx!
If I had a heart, it would be breaking."

Mistress: JANU!! COME HER YOUNG LADY!!!
(to be continued...)

2 comments:

Judith said...

Steph, get her out of that outfit!!!! She's forgotten she's a witch, who's gentle and kind, and gotten all strict catholic on everyone!!! That's not Janu!!!!

Jinx said...

I'm not worried, if he checks my blog he'll see that they are just here to rescue him. Janu, what happened to the sweetie I knew???