Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Holy Wars

Janu: "And so we pray for the successful
reunion of Spike & Jinx..."
Spike: "Amen to that!"


Janu: "Even though Jinx deserves much better than this heathen."

Spike: "Wait a minute! What did you just say?"

Janu: "Because we all know what a devilish cad he is."

Spike: "Bloody hell! You're not even a real nun!"
Janu: "Yeah, but what I said is still true."

Spike: "Why you cheeky little bugger!!
I'll show you wicked!
Janu: "You stay away from my neck!"

Janu: "I'll shall smite thee mightily you spawn of evil!"
Spike: You're taking this nun thing just a bit too far!!"


Janu: Are you ready to repent for Jinx's sake?
Spike: I've done many things for love, but this is ridiculous.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Yeah!!!! Janu rocks!!! Sock it to him!!! giggle

Jinx said...

Bite her spike!!!! Be nice to my blondie bear!!!! giggle