Monday, August 25, 2008

Desperate Measures

Janu: I've got it!! I've got it!! Spike: "You do? That's great Janu! What is it?"
Janu: "I know how to get back at that bad old seller!"

Spike: "Are you going to give her a hex?
Raise a demon?
Do voodoo and make her a zombie?
Want me to bite the tart or rip her heart out?"


Janu: "No. I'm dressed like a nun. So let's pray!"

Spike: "You can't be serious."
Janu: "PRAY YOU FILTHY SINNER!!!"


Spike: "OKAY! OKAY! How does this go again?"
Janu: "Hail Mary, full of grace...."
Spike: "This better work!!"

2 comments:

Jinx said...

I hope your kidding!!! If spike prays, doesn't he go up in a ball of flames!!!! Don't roast blondie bear!!!!!!!!! GIGGLE

Anonymous said...

Nah, after getting his soul back that one time, he should be able to pray his little heart out. Besides, I'm not wearing a cross.