Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Karate Kid

Sangre: "Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand.
Breathe in through nose, out the mouth."
Sangre: "Wax on, wax off.
Don't forget to breathe, very important."

Mistress: Yes, well as you can see Sangre has gotten
a little carried away with the new outfit I made for him.

Mistress: I made the jacket, belt, and pants.


Sangre: "It is said a Shaolin Priest can walk through walls.
I must meditate on this..."
Mistress: Oh Goddess, I've created a monster!
Or a Martial Arts Master?


Mistress: And yes, I know there is a difference between
Karate and Kung Fu
Japanese and Chinese Martial Arts
But the fabric was too stunning to resist mixing cultures!


Mistress: But isn't he just adorable! It's my best work yet!
Sangre: Thank you Mistress!
Mistress: Is that the song Kung Fu Fighting
I hear playing in the background?!

2 comments:

Judith said...

LOVE the outfit!!!! You know, he looks quite cute without the hair.... very manly....but you know I love bald men!

Steph said...

Thanks Judi! This one was really simple to make, but I was shocked how beautiful it turned out.