Friday, October 2, 2009

Apologies

Sangre: It wasn't very funny Mi Cielo!

Janu: Sangre, don't be mad.
I know you're not dead.

Sangre: I'm a Vampire! Technically, we're undead!
Janu: Okay, I get it. I apologize.
I didn't mean to be insensitive.


Janu: Let me make it up to you.
I got us these really cool hats for the season.
Let's try them on.

Janu: What do you think? Pretty cool huh?
You know, that hat makes you look super sexy!!

Sangre: And in my eyes,
you are the most beautiful witch in the world.

3 comments:

Judith said...

AWWWWWWW they are TOO cute!!!!! Love the hats, but I think your sweetie needs some black lace on her hat!

Judith said...

and I hate to mention this.... but to become a vampire.... one must first die! so he is dead, and alive again, and not able to die

Steph said...

Well, that depends on whose lore you follow.

If you're into Underworld for example, you can be born a vampire making you undead. Or even in the Blade series of movies the "true bloods" were born vampires and were undead not dead. So yes, Sangre is undead, not dead and just a re-annimated corpes.